July 6, 2008

Peri/Marmee can be quiet NO LONGER!

My Mom ROCKS! So my Mom was telling me how she was SO upset about the whole DeAnna/Batchlorette being SO into herself, that she, my MOM, PERI HAMMONS, went on line and posted on the ABC blogspot... Hilarious! I thought I should POST what she wrote, so you wouldn't have to scroll through all 584 posts yourself! (Oh and here's a cute picture of her talking... definetly one of the things she does best!) Here's what she wrote:
After watching this last week's episodes, I am totally over the Deanna thing! Here are my reasons:
1) I am tired of how it's ALWAYS about her heart breaking
2) I am tired of how she goes on and on about how "Brad" led her on and broke her heart, guess what? She isn't the only bachelorette who Brad led on....there WAS another girl on the show, it just happened that she was the second one he rejected, but how would she have known that during the show?
3) I am tired of how she cannot take any criticism or "honest" communication, give me a break, she's smug, sometimes unkind and a little conceited about this whole thing. Her supposed honesty is not honesty, it's brutal and it's ALWAYS about her and her feelings and how she's put herself out..... pleeeease, this is a TV show, how honest can you really be?
4) She didn't come on the show (again) to find love, she came to find fame....didn't I hear something about her wanting to cut an album? Wonder if that would have happened without this second go-around?
5) As hurt as Jason and Graham might have been, they are BETTER off without her....their lives would have had to revolve around her huge ego and constantly breaking heart!!

Posted by: Marmee | July 02, 2008 at 06:03 PM

6 comments:

The King Family said...

You are so funny! I agree, I get totally hooked on these "reality" t.v. shows- but how real can you be on the Bachelorette? Its not like she is ever gonna have a date like any of those again because a t.v. station isn't paying for it all. Still, I just can't stop watching it as much as she drives me crazy!

Kacey said...

#6 - She always kisses with her eyes open! (um, WEIRD!)

Anonymous said...

I know this comment section is supposed to be about your WONDERFUL mom (not as great as mine though ha ha). So, I will say this before I get onto the real reason I'm commenting.
I love the way you love your mom & family. It is so rare to meet families like that now days.
(The Real reason)
Ms. C
I miss the heck outta ya. It's not the same here without you.
I know it's only been 5 days, but it's unbearable coming in her knowing you aren't here.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
send me your email address please
Thanks
Luv & Missing at CH2M
Sandia

Julie said...

The Bachelorette people are crazy! My mom forced me to watch the finale and OF COURSE she picked the WRONG guy! I can't stand it! I hope you're not crazy about it too Court.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!