July 31, 2008

2008 QUESTIONNAIRE

So I know these are silly, and get passed around quite a bit... but I thought I'd do it anyways, so yeah... Everyone should do it tho... if they're bored

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8am... and hit the snooze every 5 minutes for 20 minutes... sooooo 8:20 really.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
PEARLS!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Mama Mia! Looooved it!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Simpsons? Don't watch a lot of TV.... yet! Oh, duh... The Bachelor/ette!! DWTS!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Toast... maybe yogurt

6. What is your middle name?
Christine

7. What food do you dislike?
Hmmm, not a whole lot. I do hate olives tho... and pickles on hamburgers... ewww!

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Justin Timberlake... Future sex/love sounds... such a great CD
9. What kind of car do you drive?
A red one....?!?!

10. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey and avacado... mmm, mmmm. Or full on veggie!

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Lying, cheating, dishonesty, etc.

12. Favorite item of clothing?
My linen pants at the mo

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Next Big Trip: central & south America!

14. Are you an organized person?
Actually, yes, I know where everything in my room is.

15. Where would you retire to?
Not even thinking about retirement.... but by family

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
About too weeks ago... birthday party and dinner

17. What are you going to do when you finish this?
work

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
Ummmm, who ever reads this and is in another state? country?

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
???

20. When is your birthday?
July 20th

21. Morning person or a night person?
Both!
22. What is your shoe size? 9-9.5.... HUGE feet!

23. Pets?
Nope... not at my place... Pickles (as mentioned before) is at my Mom and Pat's casa

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Nope, not at the moment

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A vet or clothing designer

26. How are you today?
Fabulous! Did my "walk through" and I'm getting my FULL deposit of $500 back! YAY!

27. What is your favorite flower?
Don't have just one... not that I would know the names of them anyways... but something exotic. Roses are soooooo boring.

28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Aug 22... flying out to see my family in Utah... YAY!

29. What are you listening to right now?
JT... oh, he's so hot right now! Actually reminds me of my friend that sent this questionnaire to me, Melissa M.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken I grilled on the George Forman grill last night...

31. Do you wish on stars?
Oh, totally

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Any shade of Green
33. How is the weather right now?
Sunny and bloody HOT- 104 degrees today

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Marmee... we haven't talked since Sunday and we usually talk about everyday, almost.

35. Favorite soft drink?
Not drinking soda anymore (starting this last monday) BUT normally it would be Mnt. Dew... hmmmm, soooo goooood! Or Dr. Pepper

36. Favorite restaurant?
Depends. I heart Red, White and Brew. But loooove Mexican, and sushi, and basically anything.

37. Hair color?
I'm BLOND at the mo mo

38. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably Barbies

39. Summer or Winter?
Summer, DUH!

41. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Once again, depends.... half and half?

42. Coffee or tea?
Ment herbal tea....hmmm.

43. Do you want your friends to email you back?
???

44. When was the last time you cried?
Don't remember?!

45. What is under your bed?
Nothing! Carpet?!

46. What did you do last night?
Worked til 11. Came home and cooked chicken and then watched this guy pick my roommate up to hang out and he was really SHORT!!! She kept texting me about it! Hilarious! We laughed about it when she got back!

47. What are you afraid of?
Failure, feeling trapped

48. Salty or sweet?
SWEET!!!

49. How many keys on your key ring?
Too many
50. How many years at your current job?
2 months

51. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday/Monday- my days off of work... sunday dinner with the family

52. Do you make friends easily?
Oh yeah, totally

53. How many people will you send this too?
Not sending, but posting...

54. How many will respond?
???

55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?
YEP!

No comments: