July 6, 2008

I don't care if he's a Communist!

Seriously! Why has no one ever informed me of the hotties that play tennis?! I have to be randomly watching the Wimbledon 2008 matches to discover that there are many, many fabulous looking men playing the sport? Certainly beats having to watch football players run into each other. Yes, silly football players- covered from head to toe (so you can't even enjoy looking at the decent guys) running around the field looking like retards, duun duuun duuuud. Ugh, football.

ANYWAYS... yay for Tennis!

So purely based on looks (hahhaaaa! In regards to my last blaaaah blaaah bloooog!) I have a new crush... that being fabulously hot Marat Safin of Russia. Holy hotness! And really, I don't care if he's a commie.... I won't hold that against him. He's too hot hot hot! Sign me up for tennis lessons! Okay... here's a mooooore appropriate picture of the Communist Hottie! Why is he not sporting his Communist color of RED?! Who knows? And more importantly, who cares!

Oh, and just for kicks... The Spaniard, Rafael Nadal WON the whole sha-bang... yay for Spain! And out of love for the place, I thought I'd throw in a picture of him too! He's SO Spaniard looking to me... at least he doesn't have the Spaniard foo-hawk and narrow side burns- yuck!

9 comments:

JulieB said...

Oh yeah, I have always loved guy tennis players myself- Safin is such a hottie!

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

Yay! Another fan! Julie...we must have a heart to heart here. You NEED to tell me these things! I had NO idea about Safin! Haaaaad I known, I would have been watching him loooong ago.

Okay, not really...but still, help a sista out and point out the "good" sports!

Julie said...

hahahaha! My sister in law has been in love with Andy Roddick for years! In fact, she went to the US Open last year, took a picture of her standing to the life size picture of Roddick and then sent it out as her Christmas card. It was HILARIOUS!!! Welcome to the world of tennis hotties and yeah...commie dude is HOT!

Becky said...

At Wimbledon they have to wear all white. I do believe it is the dress code so no red for the handsome Communist guy.

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

Ooooh. That makes sense Becky mamacita! Thanks for the info! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

You're an idiot... just because someone is Russian doesn't make them a communist - that's just plain insluting. Learn about the different cultures of the world and the politics before you make comments like that, especially on the internet where people who have a higher brain capacity than you can see it.

Anonymous said...

You know for someone who doesn't care that he's communist you mention it an awful lot, paranoid much, just cos he's russian, you american by any chance?

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

I KNOOOOOOW Anonymous... I mentioned the word, Communist an AWWWWFUL LOT!!! RIGHT! All 3 times. That's SO many. As in, like, A LOT!
Well hey, I'll look at it this way: at least you know how to count! GOLD STAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

OME ITS SOS EFFFIN AWESOME
WHATS THIS ABOUT AGAIN?