July 25, 2008

Oh my goooooosh, You'll never believe it!


Is it any surprise?! I mean, really... I thought they were the perfect couple that would make it til the end... forever and ever... his little monkey... aaahhhh.

Well, sorry to BURST every one's bubble... but last seasons The Bachelor, Matt Grand and Shayne Lamas.... well, they split. Tear. Sniff Sniff. Well, Go freaking figure! She's a complete DITZ! (air head comes to mind as well). And Matt, although I thought he was cute, I lost a LOT of respect for the guy when he picked Shayne. Anyways... I guess their lives are headed in different directions... oh well, life goes on. YAY!

2 comments:

Julie said...

You make me laugh with all this Bachelor stuff. I didn't know you were such a fan!

Kacey said...

Of course they did...it was so obvious on the last After Show when they made their guest appearance that they are clueless about what was going on in each other's lives. (And we still can't forget that total freak-out episode she had way back at the beginning of their show. I lost all respect for him after he kept her around after that!) She still got exactly what she wanted and we all know what that is...PUBLICITY!