July 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA ROSE!!!

July 27th!! Feliz Cumpleanos Gina!! Ai Ai Ai!
So a quick birthday shout-out to my step-Mom, Gina! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY! So she and I were talking today about how we feel like we've known each other FOREVER, and yet we've only been in eachother's life the last 10 years. Gina is one of the most amazing women I know. She's smart, full of wisdom, great advise and is always there to listen. She is loved and appreciated by all who know her. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life.
And although we discussed that our birthdays tend to blend into ONE after 20-something years... it's still very necessary to recognize the important people in our lives: ) Feliz Cumpleanos! Here are some cute pictures of the Birthday Girl!

Gina, Jordan & Cameron


Ashby & Gina


Gina & Silly Dad not looking at the camera

No comments: