July 22, 2008

All things I could have written a BLOG on... but had no time! And other random updates!

-I've moved into a fabulous apartment about a mile from work (with a Target on the way!) It has a full gym (yeeees! no paying for gym memberships!) 3 pools, We live RIGHT next to one and green, lush landscaping.... love it!

-I miss my niece Olivia terribly... she's starting to do all sorts of things... being cute, gibber-gabbering, kicking, being really cute, rolling herself over... AND I'm MISSING all of it : (

-Did anyone else think that Christian Bale sounded like he had a piece of popcorn stuck in his throat when he talked in the new Batman movie? It really got on my nerves. And the fact that the movie was 2 1/2 freaking hours looooong, also got on my nerves.

-Purchased plane tickets to.... none-other-than: UTAH! Yes, the only place I ever go when leaving the state of Arizona these days. So flying up to see my brother William's mission farewell....aahhh! South Dakota....here he comes! Lol. I'll be there 2 1/2 days.... laaaaaaaame. So if you don't hear from me, don't take it personally... I'll be doing family things while I'm there: )

-I TURNED a quarter of a century old... WEIRD! (July 20th!) Now I can rent a CAR! YAY! What else can I do? I have NO IDEA! But who cares! It's on to a new year!

-Getting my FREE Dish Network set up... getting all ready for the NEW Bachelor season to start... and other random TV programs that I'm sure I'll get addicted too! Oh and speaking of The Bachlorette- I never did a write on the finale.... b/c I was SO OVER IT by the time it came around... blaaaaah DeAnna...

-I have a cute new roomie, April. She's FAB! I'll have to do a post on her sometime soon! In the mean time, she's from Colorado, has long dark hair, and she speaks espanol! yay!

-I got an AMAZING cruiser bike from Pat and Peri for my birthday that I plan on riding to work, once it cools down that is... and stopping by Target to get cute stuff for my place of course!

-Did I mention I MOVED all my stuff into my new apartment myself? Yeah.... took FOOOOREVER. Love living on the 3rd floor, hating moving all my CRAP to the 3rd floor. I just have to wait for some big, strong MEN to move my actual furniture: bed, shelves, desk, etc.

-Saw Mama Mia. Loved it all over again, and am now listening to ABBA.... I'll have to do a BLOG on that later.

-I've perfected the art of staying up late and of sleeping in. I only have ONE job these days. Working 80 hours for 6 weeks straight is SO over rated...

4 comments:

jenn said...

Congrats on your new place! It sounds wonderful!

I was too busy being completely freaked out by TDK to notice if Christian Bale had popcorn stuck in his throat. What a ride.

Can't wait to see you next month at Will's farewell! :)

Happy car-renting! Now there's NOTHING you're not allowed to do because of your age.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Now there isn't much fun to look forward to. Tavin turned one on the 15th, I can't believe it. I can't wait to see pics of your apartamento y felicitaciones on your new place. Sounds fun. If you come in to town here make sure you call me chica. I'd love to visit you in AZ pero no tengo dinero. Me entiendes? Te quiero mucho! un beso.

JulieB said...

I haven't seen Mamma Mia yet, but I've been listening to the soundtrack again and I'm loving it! That's awesome you got a cruiser, how sweet!

Julie said...

I don't suppose you'll have time to come see me when you're here in Utah. Considering I live like 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM STEVE AND GINA!!!!! Who knows...maybe you've already come and gone, but I really could use a Courtney fix!