June 14, 2008

Why Brian?!? Whhhhhyyyyyy?

Okay, I've only seen one episode of The Bachelorette (this last weeks, June 9th), and after having watched the first 5 minutes, I already had my mind made up of who I wanted her to choose. BRIAN! HEEEELLLO! Holy Hottness! He's uber hot and v. tall and comes across as a genuinely nice guy (so happy she got rid of Ryan- he was a jerk and a cry baby)... Anyways, back to Brian- He's Gorgeous! Incredible smile. Super hot, has incredible dimples, nice vocabulary, and well, did I mention that he's the most attractive one on the show? I could totally over look the fact that he loves/teaches football- it would be a small sacrifice. Lol!
Well, obviously DeAnna didn't agree, as she sent him home at the end of the show. I haven't seen any of the other episodes, but she didn't seem to give Brian much of a chance. My respect for her has just gone down... I mean really, why in the world would she keep Twilley over Brian?!?!?! (And what kind of name is Twilley anyways?) He's soooo goofy, and NOT in a "I want to be with you for the rest of my life, because you're so fun and goofy" sort of way. He's just straight up GOOFY, 100%. Lame. Anyways, DeAnna... just send Brian my way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!? You got that right g/f....hunt him down!!!

Amy said...

Okay, Court! You and me...every Monday or Tuesday we have to discuss! I'm so hooked to the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows!!! And I totally agree...Twilly is nice and all but not very confident...Brian on the other hand was!! But you're right that DeAnna never quite gave him a chance! Too bad for her...AND GGGGREAT for you!!!

p.s. Twilly was his nickname from his friends and DeAnna agreed to keep calling him that!! (uh, okay)

Kacey said...

I LOVE and am totally addicted to this darn show...so glad I'm not the only one. I agree with you 100%. She kept Twilley over hottie Brian? WHAT was she thinking? Maybe he has bad breath or something? I'm actually not super impressed with DeAnna anyway. Oh well...of course I will continue to watch and vent all my opinions every week to anyone who will listen. (poor Bill)

Lindsy said...

Ya Know I thought the exact same thing. Why Twilley and why not Brian? I am Tevoing Bachlorette right now. I can't watch the whole 2 hours. If you fast forward through the commercials its minimizes it to 1. I think DeAnna is a bit of a drama queen.