June 6, 2008

80....

...hours of work this week. And I want to DIE! I thought that for some (great, and smart!) reason that getting a second full time job would be a fabulous idea for the summer. I don't think I could be anymore WRONG! (and did I mention, delirious?)
So I've acquired a second full time job for the summer to save up some extra moola. I plan on graduating school without debt (I’m going to school for free! Thank you FAFSA!)and graduating with a nice little cash fund.
And what I’m I going to do with any extra cash, you ask? Oh, you know… the usual-
…hang out in beautiful lands...

…have incredible experiences...

...and make incredible friends from around the world...

1 comment:

JulieB said...

Yeah, I can imagine you're going crazy!!! I don't know how you're managing to work 80 hours!!