June 27, 2008

Whaaaaaaat did you do Graham?!?!?


Okay, what the crap?! I just watched Mondays The Batchelorette- and I'm am SO soooo sooooooooo disappointed in Graham. First and foremost, because he wouldn't talk to DeAnna. Sad. Not that I want to slam him too much, seeing as I'm def. not the most open person ever- I can understand- I mean, with cameras everywhere, let's just make the whole thing as awkward as possible, riiiiight?!

Graham was def. my 2nd choice... (right behind Brian- hottie!) But seriously...it's as if he went OUT of his way to be a total jerk to DeAnna in the end. Uuugh. He was more dramatic than a girl too!!! And the thing was that DeAnna totally wanted him and went out of her way for him. BUT in the end he totally rejected her, he wouldn't even look at her when she walked him outside... she flat out said she was most attracted to him in every aspect- but he can't even look at her. And then he gave her A NOTE! Whatev. I'm over it.

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

I say she needs to go for the Jesse!! The snowboarding guy. I know he's not the hottest guy on the show but what a cute, funny, talented, nice guy. If she chooses Jason, I will be so disappointed. I find him so annoying. Are you with me on that one?