June 13, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos Gentry!!!

G-Bob... G-Rock.... little Gentry is 7 years old today, Friday June 13th! Crazy! I can remember the day he was born, I was at the hospital! Time Flies! He's such a cute little kiddo... from his non-stop questions to his little insights- he's so enjoyable to be around! Here's some of my favorite pics (or just latest) of the rug rat!

Gentry playing at the beach with Gina in Mexico.

I always laugh when I see this picture. The cruise wait staff were from all over the world and sang a song about that one night... I think this was the "Italian" part of the song. He totally got into it!

Trying to get the kid to smile while dressed up.... he left me no option... I tried to tickle him. punk.


I think this is one of the cutest pictures of G Bob! All these pictures were from a family cruise we went on last fall. He and I had to share a room... we talked about everything, or he talked about everything. He's such a good, loving, little kid! HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY GENTRY!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute little brother!! I love that last picture of him and the one with the flying napkins!! Cute face and those brown eyes!!! Watch out..he's going to be a heart breaker!

JulieB said...

Oh he is so cute. I miss Gentry already!! That was so funny, when he got so into the napkin waving thing at dinner. Good memories!