June 20, 2008

Olivia Time/Family Time


So I was able to go up and visit the family a few weeks ago...and meet my new little niece... sweet Olivia! She's SO dang cute! I love her so much already... it was hard to share her with everyone that was there for her baby blessing.
A very proud Daddy!

Olivia trying to run...okay, not really. We can already tell she's gonna be a baby genius soccer player! Lol.
Julie, my sister-in-law holding Olivia in her baby blessing dress, with Cameron. The proud parents!

Also while getting to meet my new niece, I got to hang out with the rest of my family (besides just staying at their home!)... Andrew, Gina, Ashby, Dad, Gentry and William and myself all went out one sunny Saturday to walk around an outside mall. Jordan was the only sib from this family that was missing for the weenend- lame. So I just have to say that I have the cutest brothers and sista.

1 comment:

Leslierush said...

i love the picture of Olivia where it looks like she is running...totally made me laugh!