August 16, 2008

I'm Famous!

So check it... I was at work one day and I see this guy I totally recognize walking around... from where I couldn't place him, but I knew him! So when he passed by my desk I made sure to look at him. He pointed at me and said, "Hey, I know you! You're going to be in my commercial!" UMM WHAAAAAAAT?! So after chit-chatting with him for a minute we figured out that I used to work for his brother when I first moved to Arizona... about 5 years ago! He owns his own movie making company and was using office space in his brothers building, and so we worked in the same area. So we got caught up, he now has added to his fmaily, with an extra kid (or two?!) Oh and one of his daughters is named Courtney! Cool, eh?!

This is me being famous! Or making a face like I think famous people should make, riiiiight?!?
SO ANYWAYS, he now works for a company called jobbing.com, you might have heard of them, they're kidda a big deal. SO he was there making a commercial for our "new" center and he put me in it! YAY! I'm FAAAAAAMOUS! Well, not until I can find the dang commercial! BUT once I do, I'll be posting it, that's for sure! I just thought you'd all like to know... about my first commercial! I think this is my big break into showbiz guys! Lol.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Sweet...I have a famous cousin! You better post it as soon as you find it cuz I wanna see! (and your pucker is SO much better than Paris Hilton's I must say...)

Julie said...

That for sure is a face famous people make. I immediately thought of Posh! You're a total babe, btw, and I can't wait to see your commericial!

Lindsy said...

You look absolutely FAB!! How fun to be in a commercial. I bet you are a natural. Did you have any lines? Not that you would need any to rock it on camera.

Miss Amy said...

seeexxxyyy! i love the hair with a reddish tint!! looks FAB on you girl!!!

and YES!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE lee lee's. it's smelly and wonderful!!