August 25, 2008

All in 48 hours! Oh, and tons of pictures!

I hate the fact that I've been home just shy of a year from the Epic Asia Trip 2007 and haven't gone and done anything fun since returning (in the way of exploring new countries that is)... okay, so I take that back....
...although I have been going a little stir crazy here in AZ, I've been able to travel just a LITTLE bit... there was the fabulous Buffalo/New York City trip that my friend James and I took over spring break this last year. Yeah, that's about it. Period.

The only other place I go when leaving the fine state of Arizona.... is UTAH! If it weren't for these kiddos/family members... I doubt I'd ever make it up there... So I was just up in Utah... for about a full 2 days... booo, not long enough to play with my cute little sibs or meet up with other family... but here's a few pictures of what I did get to do and who I got to see. But the real reason for the quick trip was to see my other little brother William off- as he's going on his mission! YAY for BILLIAM! He's going to make a FABULOUS missionary: ) (I have the cutest brothers ever!)

My G-Bob!!! I LOVE this kid... he's SO cute and growing up WAY too fast
As his sister, I, Courtney C. Brown, am proud to say I got him to do this with the hose... lol, couldn't help it! He thought it was too funny!
...and then there was The Monster Girl, otherwise known as Ashby. So I hear I was "just like her" when I was younger...?! Whatev, don't believe it! Yes, she's on time-out...lol
Ashby's also one of the sweetest little girls ever... she wouldn't leave my jewlery alone tho... we were best friends after I gave it to her to play with- and you can see how happy she is here
Ashby and I danced around the kitchen... it's so cute, she totally gets into it and gets a very serious face, as seen here!
A tickling fight that left Gentry on the floor... seriously, he kept egging me on, like he was going to win or something?!
My super duper cute hermanos... Will (the missionary) & Andrew
Hanging out with the cute Dastic girls, Natalie and Kate... they're a family from EDH. It was nice to see some faces I hadn't seen in a while
Will with some of the family that made it up to hear him give his mission farewell talk
And of course my friend "Brown Suga" Megan Reber! Hottie! Love this girl... first time seeing her in about 4 years... she wrote me ALL the time on the mission- what a great friend!

3 comments:

JulieB said...

How fun, wish we could have been there. I miss Gentry and Ashby...too cute. I'm really liking your hair color right now!

Julie said...

Totally sad you didn't have time to see me but I'm glad you had fun. Hilarious that you took a picture of Ashby on time out. Hehehehe. And of course the pic of Gentry with the hose was much appreciated! Hopefully I'll see you next time!

The Green Plate said...

Courtney!
Love your pics!
I love your blog. What a riot!
We really need to hang out sometime it has been way to long since I have seen you!