December 3, 2008

Oh my wooooord, blog!

Oh my word. It feels like it’s been MONTHS since I last posted anything. {Thank you Amy!}

Well, nothing too FUN or FUNNY or EXCITING or ENTERTAINING for that matter has gone on…..ugh. I think I’m just getting bored with blogging, I mean life….. I mean, I don’t have a whole lot to write about… well, I do. But really, it’s funnier to me, than to anyone else! Lol.

ANYWAYS…
-I’m in school. How lame does that sound? So yeah, I’m in a bit of a stand-still at the moment as I try to finish something I started WAY too long ago. . But hey, I guess that’s life. I’m just not used to being so “still” for this long. BUT great news!!! I have 3 semesters left here at ASU and the summer of 2010 I will be doing an internship. The internship will be (fingers crossed) in South Africa… while the World Cup is going on! Yeah yeah!! So if that goes down as planned, I’ll be seeing as much as possible in Africa prior, but most likely after I’m done working there 

-Jordan and Stacy got married! YAY! There’s some EXCITING news though for some of the family! Party!!! Par-tay, indeed it was! Well, not like outta control or anything… but it was fabulous little ceremony with just family and a few friends, with a nice reception, yummy food and a great time had by all.

Stacy looked like a hottie in her wedding dress and Jordan looked quite snazzy in his blues. Take a look for yourself…

And speaking of happy things… look at WHO IS WAVING AT ME!!!! My soon-to-be-here little niece: Lilly Grace Brown yaaaaaaaaay!!! Applause Applause!! Okay, she’s just sucking her thumb but really, she’s uber cute already!! You can just see it here! February can’t come soon enough! She doesn’t even know what she’s missing out on yet… SPOILAGE!!!

This years Halloween was a blast! A bit of a random night… but fun. I was a Greek Goddess and once again, my mom sewed my costume! Last minute. Haha… SUPER MOM! THANK YOU! Yeah, she picked my favorite color EVER, purple and added some nice touches of gold. FABULOUS! My friends, Katie and Amy and I went to some pretty random gatherings… and of course hit up Mill Ave. in downtown Tempe…. I’d love to post some pictures, but I look preggers in my picture, so I’m gonna have to pass!

-Also, I’ve started a WISH LIST for Christmas…..and if you talk to any of my parents, Steve and Gina or Pat and Peri, feel free to mention some of these items to them!!

1. An iPod. I need something to listen to while I work out (more on that later) but the one I have is LAAAAAAME, and works half the time. Actually, I don’t even have it at the moment. It served it purpose tho.
2. A new car. Okay okay, I know this isn’t gonna happen. And I’d prefer to buy my own, but hey, why not ask… you never knoooow?! (after doing some research, I think I’ve narrowed it down to the Toyota Matrix… uber cheap, great gas mileage and it’s just super cute all the way round!)

3. This really really cool world mad. It’s “old school” brown and tan. It’s thick, so you can put little pins in it, as to mark where one has been. It’s FABULOUS! And I really really want one!
FYI ladies that are into this ridiculous show…..Jan 5th… the BACHELOR starts!!! Need I say more?


But on a more serious note, my co-worker did confess his love for me. It’s a long story, so I’ll just point out the important things he mentioned.

-I’m a “Beautiful Creature”…. Ummm, who knew?!?!
-He’s not been able to pick his jaw up off the floor since meeting me. Ummm, flattering!?!
And the BEST thing he mentioned after all this confessing…
-“I wish I’d met you prior to the girl I met, and got pregnant”
Hahahahaa, hilarious! This is seriously the story of my life!

Oh and finally introducing the new LOVE of my LIFE, he’s a bit of heaven.

6 comments:

Leslierush said...

i too love jason statham. I've loved him ever since i saw "snatch".

Marilee said...

You are HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE the profession of love you recieved. Absolutely hysterical all around! And I am a totally ridiculous bachelor addict but not sure how much I'm gonna love Jason as the new bachelor. He was a little "stalkish" it seemed with Deanna, which for the record, is not surprised at all that she broke up with Jesse. Even though I loved Jesse, we all knew it wouldn't last! Anywho, thanks for the update! You always totally crack me up! Luvs, your favorite
:-) Cuz!

Stacey said...

Hey Courtney! I'm in the same boat with you... I'm getting bored with blogging too. I hope all your finals go great and whatnot. Oh and I can't wait for Feb. either. It's right around the corner. I'll be seeing you probably next weekend, that's when Jordan gets back =)

Hutchings Home said...

Courtney, I think your blog is very entertaining! Keep blogging. I am looking forward to the next Bachelor myself, just don't tell Ryan. Just kidding! He actually watches it with me and gets really into it. I am actually in Arizona right now visiting my parents, small world. Catch you later.

Miss Amy said...

uugh. couldn't they have picked a bachelor that looked a little less news reporter'ish?! geez...

1. yah baby! shout out to me on court's blog!
2. you ARE a beautiful creature. hahahaaa... creature....hahaha. what a line. dude's got game.
3. quit with the self depreciating comments, ASAP! or i'm gonna wreck you girl!!!!
4. when looking for rentals in s. africa, make sure it has a couch big enough for me.

awesome post! let's not let a ridiculous lapse like this happen again. ever. or else.

Kacey said...

I love your posts because they are just YOU! Totally FUN, FUNNY, EXCITING and ENTERTAINING! (even if you don't think so) Keep 'em coming girl! And by the way...the guy at work confessional story? WhAT? LOL! You might need to share more details on that one. Sounds like a goooood juicy story.