December 14, 2008

Listen Up!

Okay, if you haven't seen Australia... you NEED to! It's FABULOUS! All 3 hours of it. Those of you who know me, know I have a soft spot in my heart for Australia :) So it makes sense that I would absolutely love this movie, right?! Indeed I do! I can't wait to buy it when it comes out on DVD. Nicole did a fab job, Hugh was as HOT HOT HOT as ever (looooove the pouring water scene! haha!) BUT my absolute favorite little person EVER was this KIDDO, Brandon Walters:
I LOVED HIM! SO cute! I want kids that look JUST like this, or I'll take just one, I don't care!! Lol. I love his HUGE black/brown eyes! I love the messy, bleached out hair more (reminds me of little canarian kids!) and he's the about the cutest little kids EVER! Watch the movie, and you'll see for yourself.

Oh, and here's a cute picture of the main peps of the film! Okay, didn't Nicole JUST have a baby?!?!? WHAT THE CRAP! How does she look soo dang good already??

5 comments:

Kacey said...

I totally agree with you...loved this movie! Forget Twilight (which sucked btw)...Watching Hugh Jackman dump a bucket of water over his head is about the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. (Bill had to pick my jaw up off the floor me. haha)
And yes, that litte kid was so adorable!

Julie said...

I haven't seen it yet but heard it was great.

Beth said...

I've been wanting to see that! Good to hear it given a good review :) And if you saw any pictures of Nicole Kidman while she was preggo....you could barely even tell until like month 8!

Miss Amy said...

I totally want to see this... I just love depressing myself with the fact that I've NEVER BEEN HERE, and every trip I've had scheduled to this awesome country has been canceled! I'll go cry in a corner now.

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

NO WAY!!! I've been to a country YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TOO!!! That's pretty amazing I must say Amy :) Love ya hon!