December 16, 2008

Hooray!

I am happy to announce that.... FINALS ARE DONE! Por Fin! Just as of yesterday. I celebrated by attending FHE with the ASU ward, walking the Mesa Temple grounds that are FABULOUSLY decorated in lights! And then picking up my friend from the airport. {ooooh, how I wish I could leave!}

SO what does all this mean, you ask? It means 5 full weeks of FREEDOM from reading{for class}, writing, attending, listening to professors go on and on and ooooon, tedious homework assignments, late nights to complete projects, etc. You get the idea.

Sounds FAB right... not having to do any of that? YAY- I'm full of GLEE! Lol.

I'm EXCITED because this 5 week break is going to include, most of, if not all of the following activities:

-Learning how to COOK! no joke! I'm making chicken soup tonight! mmm,mm!
-Reading what I want to read! hooray! I have a MASSIVE stack of books that haven't been touched and are collecting dust, sigh {I just counted 13 books, sigh again}
-Getting more sleep, hmmmm, maaaaybe, I'll see if I can fit some more of that in?!
-Putting together Christmas gifts - I've got some GOOD ones this year- yea yea!
-Putting together my BFF's Christmas gift and last years birthday gift, and this years too! I'm sooo excited about these gifts
-FINALLY putting together the "Epic Asia Trip 2007" DVD... soooo cool! I'll make a link to it when I'm done :) I just finished China... and it's like 30 minutes long... hahaha, no one will care except for my BFF and I anyways :)
-Hang out with my buddy from South Africa, that I met in Asia- YAY SHANEY POOH!
-RUN! I'm SO excited to go RUNNING! I love running and now I have more than enough time to GO!


Oh and here's a little preview to the DVD... oooh, aaaaah...

4 comments:

Julie said...

congrats! have a fun 5 week break!

Becky said...

Are you going to post the video? I hope you enjoy the break. Get lots of reading in.

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

I should post the video! I just need to add music and some other special effects;)

Miss Amy said...

So....how is the cooking going? I can't wait to hear! :)