December 9, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire Time!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
I’m a hot chocolate connoisseur! I heart chocolate more than any other hot drink, more than mate! Anytime of the year (thank you Spain!) anytime of the day! I love this stuff! Keil brought me some of Costa Rica’s finest hot chocolate early this year and I drank it every night til it was gone! Delicious!
(and NO, I don't like big cinnamon sticks in my hot chocolate!)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
She definitely wraps them! I mean HE!!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I like to mix it up… or the family likes to mix it up. I have yet to put up lights on my own place. I do like to hang white lights in my room tho

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No!!!...but I totally should! What have I been thinking all these years?!

5. When do you put up your decorations?
My mom usually puts them up after thanksgiving, she’s SOOOOO good! I’ll prob do the same, but not to the same extent as her.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
I love stuffing, I love turkey, I love desserts, (unfortunately) I just love food in general. Hmmmm, mmm.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Getting my first stereo and my first CD ever, The Cranberries.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
No idea?!! The year my parents covered our windows with cardboard so they could sleep in after being up all night setting up the Christmas gifts. Lol.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Ummm, yes! Of course! Tradition. Oh, and it’s always pajamas!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Oh, however my mom tells me too! Hahaaa!

11. What is another favorite Christmas tradition memory?
Probably just playing with my toys all day. Also, going to the movies with my Dad on Christmas day.

12. Can you ice skate?
No, but I can skate on hockey skates…. Does that count?!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Anything to do with Barbie’s back in the day! Now, I love getting things I wouldn’t buy myself… nothing practical tho… I’ll be buying that myself!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with my family! My Dad’s side or my Mom’s… doesn’t matter who, but as long as it’s family!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Ummmm, all the treats my family makes… cookies, peanut brittle, the typical holiday treats!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Didn't I already answer this one? Another random fun tradition: Decorating the tree while watching Toy Story.

17. What tops your tree?
A ribbon or an angel tops my families tree.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I like both! I love finding something or making something that I knooooow my family member or friend will love. I also love being thought of too, and when someone knows I’ll love something… it’s a full circle thing.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
I don’t think I have just one favorite song… I love instrumental Christmas music though.

20. Candy Canes?
When I’m in the mood, which just happens to be around Christmas time! I do love pepermint icecrem too!! mmmmm, mmmm!

21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized?
Not if it starts in November, perhaps if it starts in August! I love hearing and seeing all the festive décor that comes with Christmas!

I'm tagging Amy S., Erin H., McKenzie H., all my girl cousins and sister-in-laws!

2 comments:

erin said...

Courtney's Corner of the World keeps me sane.

JulieB said...

I'm totally the opposite - I love practical gifts because it means I don't have to spend my own money on them! :) Wish we could see you this Christmas.