September 5, 2008

What do you think....

I'm addicted to changing the color of my hair. I'll be honest here. I think it's to compensate for the fact that I can't do other things with my life at the moment... like move or get a new job (signed to a contract on the casa, and not that I want a new job at the moment, nor do I have the effort to look for one). I can't pick up and leave on a whim and travel somewhere for at least a another year, I'm FOCUSED on (finally) finishing my degree! yay!
So my hair ends up being the scapegoat! It's pretty much the only thing I can change and get instant results. Too bad I can't lose weight the same same I can change color:( Wouldn't we all go out and buy a bottle of that, if that were the case!
So here's the deal. I'm NOT cutting my hair. I don't know why I cut it in the first place. Remind me never to chop my hair again! My hair and I are in the long haul to get it back to a nice long length. But what I am thinking of doing is DYING it back to it's more "natural" color... whatever that is?!

What do you think....

....Stay blond? This is as current a picture as I could find. So I don't think I'll be getting much lighter than what you see here... pay close attention to the roots... are they OK or a no-go? Also, I'm not tanning anymore, and I always thought that to have blond hair, one should look somewhat tan. So being all pasty-white again might not look too hot...?!?

....or go Dark again?! This is a little too red for me... (you can see the red if you blow the picture up) I think I'd go more chocolate brown, and probably keep some of the highlights. But you get the idea... it'd be MUCH darker than it is now. (There's also a pic of me with darker hair just below this blog). Isn't this a cute picture of some of the fam?!

3 comments:

The King Family said...

OK- you can wear your hair ANY style and still look HOT girlfriend! But I actually really like the color in the picture with Karen and your mom (your backwards oreo picture!) I don't think its unflattering at all- you are always sexy chica! BTW, baby blessing will be Nov. 9. Feel like a road trip to Sunny So Cal?!

lawblob said...

I fully support changing your hair color as often as you see fit :) It looks great!!

Chelsea and Rusty said...

i think you should go a rich brown with a few caramel highlights in your bangs and around your face