September 30, 2008

Mini update.... plus a cute video:

Actually not a whole lot to update anyone on.... just work and school, school and work. Random hot study dates with a hot Jewish boy, and a random other boy, yep. That's about it.
Oh, last weekend I did go to a RS retreat... which was FABULOUS! Too bad I left my scriptures, binder, and earings I got from the Singapore Zoo up there (there being in Payson at a mansion of a cabin, about an hour north east of here.... ugh) oh, and to top it off, right after pulling into my apartment, I spilled Mountian Dew Code Red in my purse... and now my camera isn't working. SHOOT! I wanted to scream. Anyways... as soon as I can get some pics up of that, I'll post. Our university ward girls were by far the most fun...! What can I say? That's just how we roll! I'll post pics soon:)

Oh, and I heart heart heart this video... SO cool...enjoy!



A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.

No comments: