May 27, 2008

joining the MASSES


So my sister-in-law, Julie, mentioned on her blog that no one in her immediate family has a blog site.... WELL! Do I have news for you all!! I've actually had a blog site forever- but I've never posted anything on here. I'll admit, I've been too lazy and or busy to post anything. Between working full time and going to school full time- I've never found much time for anything else. BUT now that it's summer and I'm done with school for the time being, I'm going to take the time to join the MASSES and create a blog site!
Oh, and I believe that every blog entry needs a picture or two, for entertainment purposes.
So I've posted a picture of me between the roots of an ancient tree in the Angor Wat grounds, in Siem Reap, Cambodia- that my friend Amber and I got to see last summer on our Epic Asia Trip 2007. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kacey said...

Ya girl...so glad you've joined the masses! I'll be checking back often. Cool pic btw.

And I just wanna say that I love your quote on top. It fits perfectly!

Anonymous said...

You are the most amazing young woman I know....., and of course I'm not prejudiced, biased or showing favortism whatsoever!! I love your free spirit and sense of adventure, and I love you. Now I guess I'm the last hold out on this blog thang, you must come over and show me how to do this.

Amy said...

You'll soon be addicted....like the rest of us!!! Welcome! Hey I love the picture of you with the little black kid...oh my word...so adorable! I too will be checking back often and I agree every post needs a picture! I'll try to do better at that!! Love ya girl!

JulieB said...

Yay!! I'm glad to see you have a blog, and that members of my immediate family actually do check my blogsite! :) I look forward to hearing lots of updates from you.