May 28, 2008

Family Ties

My family’s some of the most bomb-diggity-bomb people around. Fo sho. Yeah, I dig ‘em all…. Here’s some pictures of them, also some of the reasons why they’re at the top of the Coolest People Ever List. Who needs People mag to tell us who's cool or not! When they're all within our families!
10.They're all very kind hearted people
9. They're all very cute/attractive people (every last one!)
8. They're all hilarious in their own way
7. They're all smart
6. We all get along, that's pretty good considering how big our family is
5. I can easily talk to any member of my family
4. We're there for each other when one's in need
3. They give great sound advice
2. I can vacation with them and not get annoyed
1. I have the best 2 families ever, I adore them all!
The Hammons

Krystal/Jordan/Brian

The Browns

(some of) The Boys

My G Bob (Gentry)

Cameron & Julie

And the latest addition- Baby O....otherwise known as Olivia! Horray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have the bomb-diggity-bomb best fam ever!!! Hey, are you updating your site as there is not background......