May 17, 2010

I can't believe it's over....

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Yes. It's true. I, like my friend Mark, have never, ever let my let schooling get in the way of any education I've pursued. It's been a long time coming and I'm happy to announce: I've (finally) graduated college! Class of 2010 baby! ...and it's only taken me 9 years! Not that I haven't been busy or anything, but I've finally taken the last 2 years seriously and committed myself to finish something I started 9 years ago.

The weekend was a great celebration with family and friends, good food, seeing old professors and having a fun get-together... along with some birthday celebrations. See for yourself:

Dad & Gina (along with Gentry & Ashby) drove all the way down from Utah to see me walk! Very cool! L <3 VE them!

Pat & Peri were there as well, of course!

Dr. Lee... one of my favs! I had her 3 semesters in a row, she's seriously one of the sweetest people ever!

My LADIES + one! I spent several semesters with these kids: Chrissy, Justin & Callie!!! LOVE THEM!

LOOK! Stace-Face made it to graduation, just on time! Naaaah! That would have been nice though :) ...this is just a photo shop job ;)

...my cute little sister, Ashby and I waiting to be sat for dinner at a cute little Italian restaurant, yum!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Nine years is not so bad!! Congratulations, now what are you going to do?

Amy said...

I'm so PROUD of you!!! Congrats!! I've been meaning to tell you that I love seeing your gorgeous face on my fridge....I do need to send you a "formal" congrats!! Yeah!!! for graduation!! Love you! You better come see me when you come up to UT!!

Amy said...

You finally did it! Now you can go travel the world and not have to worry about school. Que bueno. Felicidades chica. Y te parece muy bonita en tus fotos. :)

Julie said...

YAY COURT!!!!!!! A HUGE accomplishment so good for you.

ps--my word verification was scandork. That's funny right????